Dehydration is a human's worst enemy, nothing will kill you faster than no accessibility to a clean water source. Don't go on your next adventure without a LifeStraw product. Buy this LifeStraw product, don't get caught unprepared.
This versatile water bottle gives you the ability to have a water purification system in the connivence of an everyday sports bottle.
- Filters up to 264 gallons or 1000 liters of water down to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Zero aftertaste as it contains no chemicals or iodine
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
The straw is compact, light weight and portable. The straw allows any body of water to now become a clean drinking source.
- Filters at least 1,000 liters of water (264 gallons)
- Weighs only 54 grams (2 oz.)
- Removes up to 99.99999 percent of waterborne bacteria
- Removes up to 99.9 percent of waterborne protozoan cysts
- Reduces turbidity by filtering particles of approx 0.2 microns
- BPA Free and contains no chemicals
- Uses no batteries or moving parts
The ultimate source for long term sustainment needs. Whether your going off the grid or setting up a long term camp this is the solution that can supply clean drinking water for 5 humans up to 3 years.
- Filters up to 4,750 gallons or 18,000 liters of water to 0.02 microns (20 nm)
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes minimum 99.9% of protozoan cysts (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Requires no electrical power, batteries, or replacement parts
- Requires no running water or piped-in water supply
- Flow-rate of 9-12 liters/hour
- Has an easy-to-clean pre-filter and purification cartridge
- All raw materials are US FDA compliant or equivalent
- Internationally recognized & award-winning water filter
- Used worldwide in harsh conditions since 2005
Backed by serious research in our international labs and extensive testing in the field, LifeStraw® and LifeStraw® Family have been distributed to nearly every major international humanitarian disaster since 2005 and in broad public health campaigns in the millions.
The same high-tech design used in places like Haiti, Pakistan, Peru, Kenya, Indonesia, DR Congo, South Africa, Mexico, and Bangladesh is now available for consumers.
ARB coolers are the best way to keep your food and drinks cold or frozen....
Size options include: 25QT, 35QT, 65QT, 80QT Capacity Color options include: Camo, Tan, and White...
$ 64.95 $ 54.95
When out on the trail there are no gas stations, ensure that you pack in...