*****SHOCKS ARE SOLD IN SINGLE UNITS*****
- The 2.0 Evolution Series IFP smooth body shocks give you increased ride quality and the control you need when heading into the unknown. - Uses Fox proven damping technology to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions. - The large 5/8 inch alloy steel shock shaft adds increased strength and rigidity.- The shafts are NitroSteel® hard-coated to resist pitting and scratches that can damage shaft seals.- Fox Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen charged gas chamber.- The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving.- The 2.0 Evolution Series IFP shocks provide increased damping in any terrain. - Experience for yourself the added performance and precision control Evolution Series smooth body shocks deliver.
-1.5"- 3.5" lift shocks front extended length 25.15", collapsed length 15.56"
-1.5"- 3.5" lift shocks rear extended length 25.86", collapsed length 15.97"
- 4"- 6" lift shocks front extended length 28.28", collapsed length 17.18"
- 4"- 6" lift shocks rear extended length 27.96", collapsed length 17.36"
- Body - 2.0" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Body Plating - Thick silver powder coat
- Internal Reservoir - Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Shaft - 5/8" NitroSteel® alloy steel
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting - Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. - Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. - Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements. Specifications: - Body - Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies - Components - Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum - Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel - Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design - Valving - Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance - Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal - Oil - Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures - Reservoir - External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen - Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
(Performance Series) (Adjustable)
- The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package.
- Fox's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package.- Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.- Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look.- The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.- The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.- CD Adjuster delivers 8 clicks of compression adjustability - from very soft to very firm.Specifications: - Body - 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time - Body Plating - Clear-anodized for a durable finish - External Reservoir - 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized - Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum - Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel - Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design - Valving - Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance - Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal - Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures - Bushing - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation - Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits