Steering geometry must be taken into account when lifting you vehicle. If you lift your JK more than 3", it is highly recommended that you install our EVO JK Draglink Flip Kit.
- Raises trackbar mounting location 3 inches at the axle to correct roll center as well as steering angles
- With an improved Roll Center, you will enjoy better vehicle handling both on and offroad
- Convenient bolt-on installation provides increased strength to the factory front trackbar bracket
- Kit includes brand new forged draglink
- All brackets are made from 3/16" CNC bent and laser cut sheetmetal
- All brackets are finished in black, corrosion resistant powdercoat
- Kit integrates a new steering stabilizer location to get it up above the tierod and out of harms way
Drilling of the passenger side steering knuckle with 7/8” drill bit is required to complete the install.
For all models of the '07 and newer Jeep JK Wranglers both 2 door and...
When you go to a 37" tire, you're not going to be able to turn...
The MetalCloak JK Wrangler Hi-Steer kit provides a new drag-link that is placed on top...